Fogleson, Allen wrote:
Skip,
There is a pretty good tutorial out there to create a component using the struts tags - this is what I did for exactly what you are doing. Granted it is not as "pretty" as <s:text ...>stuff here</s:text> but it does the job and now that I have it written I can use it in all the places I need to. Check out http://www.vitarara.org/cms/node/86 for the example. Al
Al,

I am surprised I didn't remember seeing this on your site, as it is one of only a handful of Struts 2 sites I have bookmarked. Thanks for the indepth explanations along with the solid examples.

Skip.