Dave's point was that what you're using didn't match the example, which he also provided. See my response to your other post for more explanation.

L.

Harring Figueiredo wrote:
Dave:

Thank you for the email.

That was exactly what I wrote.
<s:text name="currency">
 <s:param name="amount" value="amount"/>
</s:text>

It the value does no appear at all.
If there any way we can have output for TLD to see what goes on?

Thank you again for the response.

Harring

On 4/10/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- Harring Figueiredo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How can I format a number with the currency format?
>
> I have taken a look at
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/text.html and
> still cannot figure out the correct syntax.

Is

<s:text name="format.money">
  <s:param name="value" value="myMoneyValue"/>
</s:text>

where

format.money={0,number,currency}

Not the correct syntax?

I ask because it doesn't seem like it's what you're
using:

> I tried this and it does not work.
> <s:text>
>   <s:param name="amount" value="amount"/>