When you click submit, are they getting submitted to the action (with
values)?

musachy

On 4/13/07, Scott Nesbitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, it is great that we are both right but it is
still not working.

I don't care about "foo", I was just trying to make my
code simpler in the email.  The actual code has two
autocompleters like this:

<s:form id="mainForm" theme="simple" validate="false">
   <s:url id="autosportsteam"
action="LookupSportsTeam"/>
   <s:url id="autosportsorg"
action="LookupSportsOrg"/>
         <s:autocompleter name="sportsTeam"
                          id="sportsTeam"
                          keyName="sportsTeamKey"
                          theme="ajax"
                          href="%{#autosportsteam}"
                          cssStyle="width: 500px;"
                          dropdownHeight="180";
                          loadMinimumCount="2"
                          loadOnTextChange="true"
                          autoComplete="false"
                          showDownArrow="false"
                          delay="100"
                          searchType="substring"
                          forceValidOption="true"/>
         <s:autocompleter name="sportsOrg"
                          id="sportsOrg"
                          keyName="sportsOrgKey"
                          theme="ajax"
                          href="%{#autosportsorg}"
                          cssStyle="width: 450px;"
                          dropdownHeight="170";
                          loadMinimumCount="2"
                          loadOnTextChange="true"
                          autoComplete="false"
                          showDownArrow="false"
                          searchType="substring"
                          forceValidOption="true"/>
   </s:form>

In LookupSportsTeamAction I need the value of what was
looked up in the sportsOrg field, but I can't seem to
get it.  My sportsOrg and sportsOrgKey variables are
always null.

Scott