Adam Ruggles wrote:
I have an object that contains a Java 5 enum class. I'm having problems getting this to post back to my action. Is there any documentation on how to do this? Do I need to create a custom type converter/annotation/properties file?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'getting this to post back to my action'. If you are trying to update a property whose type is an enum using a form POST or something similar the yes, you will need a custom converter for that. If that's not what you want to do, please post more details.

L.