No, validator-rules.xml isn't in my WEB-INF directory. It's in the
struts-core.jar file at location
org.apache.struts.validator.validator-rules.xml.

Here is the plugin declaration in my struts-config.xml :

<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
 <set-property property="pathnames"
   value="/org/apache/struts/validator/validator-rules.xml,
/WEB-INF/validation.xml" />
</plug-in>

As I said earlier, it's strange, because I don't always have these
errors, though I didn't make any change. For example, right now, as I
type these words, I don't have any error in eclipse.

But with or without these errors, the form's constraints are taken account.

piloupy