Hello,

I've used struts1 for several years and I'm now looking at StrutsĀ².

In struts1, to create a "registerUser" use-case I need a RegisterAction, a
RegistrationService and some business code.
My struts1 RegistrationService is only used to start a transaction using
Spring @Transactional annotation. Hibernate does all the required job.

In struts2, AFAIK I can use any POJO as controler. Can I use my (maybe
adapted) RegistrationService as a Controller by simply changing to a
statefull model (user to register is not a method parameter anymore but a
bean property) ? This would make things really simplier !

Nico.