http://www.amazon.com/Struts-Complete-Reference-2nd/dp/0072263865/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-0332319-3664651?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1177008263&sr=1-1)

http://www.amazon.com/WebWork-Action-Patrick-Lightbody/dp/1932394532/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-0332319-3664651?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1177008360&sr=1-1)
> that should give you a very good foundation in these
> technologies as well as a good step-by-step
> tutorials.

Just as a followup, if you are learning S2 I wouldn't
recommend getting an S1 book, as there is very little
in common.

d.