skip,

  tks u so much, it works

  john

Skip Hollowell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  john lee-15 wrote:
> for regular html, input type=text autocomplete=off
>
> but, how to set it in struts html:text ?
>
> i checked the reference of html:text, it does not have autocomplete
> this attribute,
>
> what is the equivalent of that?
>
> tks in advance
>
> john
John, since I wasn't able to find a property for this in the tags, and I
have no ability yet to modify templates, I took the javascript route.
Each of my pages runs the following onLoad:

function loader() {
self.focus(); //Bring
window to foreground if necessary.
var form = document.forms[0]; // grab the first form
available.
form.setAttribute("autocomplete","off"); // Turn off Autocomplete
for the form, if the browser supports it.
form.elements[0].focus(); // Send the cursor to
the first field of the first form
}

Skip Hollowell