You can search through all your documentation, but there's a more
"direct" (some might say indirect, but whatever) way.

Open up the jar file that the taglib refers to, using winzip, the
Eclipse Zip Editor, or whatever. Select the TLD file.  Open it into a
plain text editor.  Find the "uri" element.  Use that.