Mark Menard wrote:
On 4/19/07 12:48 PM, "Skip Hollowell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <http://www.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=post&post=10104748&i=0>> wrote:

> I am not sure if this is possible, but can I access a bean within a
> bean, and grab fields from it within my jsp?

Yes, you can, and I do it all the time. Sometimes with multiple levels of
nesting (ie: order -> order line item -> order shipment join -> shipment
line item -> shipment header -> transport orders)
> The AccountBean named account has a Customer Bean named customer, and I
> want the first name of that Customer.
> <s:property value="account.customer.firstName"/> returns null every time.

I assume your action or model has a getAccount() method on it, and account
has a getCustomer() method, etc.?

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time. It turns out when I was refactoring it went even deeper than that and I rewrote a portion of the bean incorrectly. All is well, and I can display levels of deepness as needed.