2007/4/23, Christopher Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Harring,

Harring Figueiredo wrote:
> I am not sure if the DTD declares that (I did not take a look at it), but
> basically the way to pass param on a HTML URL is the way it was generated -
> Every single HTTP server will not parse the parameters correctly if it
> is in the form that you want.

No, Marcello is right. If you're using some minimum version of HTML or
any version of XHTML, the URLs must use &amp; instead of bare & symbols
in URLs. It's the browser's job to send the URL with bare & symbols to
the server, but the HTML source should have them encoded.

Wait a minute! the <c:url> tag produces the URL itself, not the <a>
tag! So, the URL must not be escaped, but, when put into a <a> it
should. As I wrote in my previous post, he should use the "escapeXml"
EL function.

Antonio