Hi Antonio --

I have been teaching for the past couple weeks and now returning to
S2/Tiles.  I would like to understand how Tiles affects the S2 lifecycle.

Scott

On 4/15/07, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2007/4/13, stanlick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Antonio --
>
> Can you explain this using this example?

I am sorry, I did not understand you and gave you a bad answer.
But I am wondering what you exactly wanted: do you want to inject
beans in Tiles definitions, or JSP pages? Or possibly in the view
preparer?

Antonio