or use maven2 ;-)

from the given error message.
It seem like the struts jar files are not in your classpath.
Try set the classpath ;-)

Best regards,
Mk Tan

On 4/25/07, Lance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I highly recommend using ant to manage your project including clean,
compile, deploy, javadoc, etc. etc.

http://supportweb.cs.bham.ac.uk/docs/tutorials/docsystem/build/tutorials/ant/ant.html
http://ant.apache.org/