The DTD specifies the order of tags. Your error message is telling you what
order they should appear in.

On 4/28/07, jiangshachina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
I think I get the reason -- sequence.
<form-beans> must be prior to <global-exceptions>, like <servlet> and
<servlet-mapping>.

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang

jiangshachina wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I'm new to Struts.
> I'm using Struts 1.3.8 + JBoss 4.0.5.GA + JDK 1.5.0 + Windows XP.
>
> I have a struts-config file as show as below,
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
> <!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
>           "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration
> 1.3//EN"
>           "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_3.dtd";>
> <struts-config>
>       <global-exceptions>
>               <exception key="login.failure" type="
exception.LoginException"
>                       path="/failure.jsp">
>               </exception>
>       </global-exceptions>
>
>       <form-beans>
>               <form-bean name="userForm" type="form.UserForm" />
>       </form-beans>
> </struts-config>
> When I started the JBoss, an org.xml.sax.SAXParseException was thrown,
the
> exception said:
> The content of element type "struts-config" must match

"(display-name?,description?,form-beans?,global-exceptions?,global-forwards?,