--- vikas rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> well, yeah i am starting from scratch,just beginning
> to learn struts, the thing is, i'd find it difficult

> to get help from the internet and books if i have to

> use the new version right?

Depends.

For Struts 2 the old WebWork in Action book is still
largely relevent, a new Struts in Action will be
published soon, the wiki has a ton of information (not
always super-easy to find, but it's often there),
there's a mailing list (this one), and a large
quantity of sample applications in the download.

If you want to maintain old Struts 1 programs then S1
is the way to go. But I don't know how much *new*
development will be S1 (although I know of at least
one company that pretty much refuses to move forward).

d.