Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 9:28 AM
Subject: utf-8 resource files in struts

Hello,

I'm trying to make a simple application that will support multiple languages. It works fine when I add two latin resource files for example _en and _fr. But when I try to add _bg (Bulgarian, cyrillic) file which is saved as utf-8 the text is not correctly displayed on the site.

I have added <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" pageEncoding="UTF-8" language="java" %> to the jsp file but this doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Ozkan