Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 12:42 PM
Subject: Books & Reference Material

Hello All,
I'm moving into a position that requires me to work with S1. I have been
toying with S1, but now that I will be required to work with it in a
more day-to-day capacity, I am trying to get some opinions on good books
/ reference material.

To date I have been using online resources to slowly learn S1, but now
that I need to ramp up at a more accelerated pace I wanted to see if
anyone had some recommendations on any good books on S1 or other
references that will help me get up to speed quickly?

I am familiar with the challenges that an MVC framework like Struts is
designed to solve.  In light of this, I am not looking for a "dummies"
type learning tool, but more something that is geared toward developers
who understand the concepts, but perhaps not the nuts and bolts of
struts.

Any input?

Thanks,

Rich Kroll