Struts 2 version 2.0.6 is the current latest GA version.  The Struts Project
Management is using a Milestone Build system of numbering.  This means GA or
public release may skip version number if a build doesn't make the grade
(acceptable Apache Struts Community Standards of quality).  That build
version is skipped and a new version number is assigned as the next release.

Here's a link to give you more information about how the fine hard working
people at Apache Struts (and WebWorks) manages build version numbers:

http://struts.apache.org/kickstart.html#releases

I think I got this correct. But by all means, please correct me if I am off
base on this.

On 01/05/07, Patrick J. Maloney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pedro Herrera wrote:
> when is 2.0.8 release coming up ?
>
> Tks
>
> Herrera

2.0.7 was released?  Where do I get it?  The apache.org site is showing
2.0.6 still.

tia, Patrick