Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Tag library question

Servlet 2.5 container? i am using tomcat version 6 as the server, and i'm
thinking thats what you are implying??
In this case, i'd just need to include:
<%@ taglib prefix="html" uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags

-html" %>

in my jsp file and have nothnig in my tlds folder??

On 5/3/07, Nuwan Chandrasoma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

If you using a servlet 2.5 or later container no need to have them, they
are
included with the struts jars, just add the taglib def in your jsp files.

Thanks,

Nuwan