I am using struts 1.2.8
in my jsp file, I wrote such codes:
<logic:equal name="abean" property="aproperty" value="<%=
Consts.PERSON_STATUS_YES%>">
some other codes...
</logic:equal >

when running on tomcat5.0, it is ok, but when I depoy it on another
middleware AS,I got an error:invalide tag lib using, I can only change
value to  a const like this:
<logic:equal name="abean" property="aproperty" value1">
some other codes...
</logic:equal >
it works.

I want to know is that this problem is caused by struts or that
middelware? though the AS is not well known,it passed the J2EE
standards 1.4 certification(it's name is Kingdee Apusic).