--- Jack Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, I have tried this, but it still give me the
> same problem. Thanks.

?! I hate to ask, but are you sure? If the compilation
is happening with one version and the execution with
another something seems horribly wrong.

You say you're using 1.6, but the trace below is using
1.5.

d.

> Clean out your work directory so the JSPs are
> re-compiled.
>
> --- Jack Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Ok, I can start my webapps now, by using JVM 1.6.
> > (The mistakes was that I
> > configured tomcat to point to the jre1.4
> directory.
> > )
> >
> > However, I encounter a new problem, when I go to
> > http://localhost:8080/struts2-blank-2.0.6/, I get
> > the following error.
> >
> > I read compile each java src files and restart
> > tomcat again, still give me
> > the same problem.

> > javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to compile
> > class for JSP
> >
> > Generated servlet error:

C:\Tomcat5\work\Catalina\localhost\struts2-blank-2.0.6\org\apache\jsp\exampl
> > e\HelloWorld_jsp.java:7: cannot access
> > java.lang.Object
> >

> > Generated servlet error:
> > bad class file:

C:\jdk1.5.0_11\jre\lib\rt.jar(java/lang/Object.class)

=== message truncated ===