This argument must be ignored, using 2.0.6 ..    I've added, and the
list is now limited to 30...  Below is my code.   Correct me if I'm
wrong...?

         <script type="text/javascript">
                                dojo.require("dojo.widget.*");
                                dojo.require("dojo.widget.ComboBox");

                                function init()
                              {

dojo.widget.byId("trunkName").dataProvider.ignoreLimit  = true;

dojo.widget.byId("switchName").dataProvider.ignoreLimit  = true;

dojo.widget.byId("trafficType").dataProvider.ignoreLimit  = true;

dojo.event.connect(dojo.widget.byId("switchName"),
                                                        "onValueChanged"
,

"fireevent");

                              }