I've been partially paying attention to this list for several months while I was mostly working with Ruby-on-Rails. I finally have some time to try and come up to speed on S2. I will obviously need some sort of view/template solution, and I'm leaning towards JSP + tiles2. (But I'm willing to be persuaded that there is something better.)

I found the tiles2 plugin page at http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/tiles-plugin.html.

Can someone explain the statement "The Tiles Plugin is experimental (it depends on the Apache Tiles beta)."

What is Apache Tiles beta? Is the Plugin simply an interface between S2 and Apache Tiles? I didn't see a web page for Apache Tiles...is there one?

I appreciate any guidance here!