I'm having a similar issue with S2 as well. When using the validation xml it
will work but when using annotations it does not. Any clues to this would be
help full.

Thanks
Richard Jackson

On 5/16/07, Daniel Henry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dave Newton wrote:
> --- Daniel Henry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I would like to allow my forms to load once before
>> being validated.
>> That is the form should only be validated upon
>> submission, not on load.
>> The way that I'm accomplishing this right now is by
>> creating a separate
>> action to load the form, however this is starting to
>> clutter up the
>> struts.xml file as the number of forms on my site
>> grows.   Is there any
>> other way?
>>

> I'm assuming S2 since you say struts.xml.
>
> The "input" result (among a few others) are
> pre-configured to not be validated (see the validation
> interceptor docs).
>
> d.

Thank you Dave.

I am using s2.  However, I'm not sure how to implement this solution.
The validation interceptor runs before my Action, therefore I don't have
a chance to return "input."

-Dan Henry