Jason,

Using the includeParams="all" attribute of the s:url tag will probably give
you what you need.

<s:url id="refreshURL" includeParams="all" action="/RefreshAction" />

Marco

On 5/15/07, Jason Wyatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Marco,

I tried using the code template you gave, but couldn't get it to do a
*form
submit* to the action... It just seems to just do a GET without form
parameters. Does it do a form submit for you?

Sorry, I mightn't have been clear... I wanted to *submit a form* inside a
tab to that tab's Action, then have the tab load the updated contents.

For example, say I have a tab that searches for employees. I fill out the
search criteria then press "Search". I want the search form to be
submitted
to the employeeSearchAction, then the search tab to be refreshed with the
list of employees, without loading the whole page.

So far I've only been able to either just "refresh" a tab with some URL
(without the form submitting), or submit a form and refresh the whole
page.
I haven't got both the form to submit correctly and then only that tab to
refresh.

It would be great if this is possible!

Thanks
Jason