I have a bean, which has a class that contains a ArrayList of another class.
In this case, how can I access the property of the last class in a JSP page.

For example, the business object Movie has a class TitleStores that contains
a property of titlestores, which is a conllection of a class store. And, I
want to access and ourput a property of a store, such as storeID, name, etc
by using struts tags, such as bean:write.

================================
public class Movie
{
    private String studio = null;
    private Genres genres = null;               // ArrayList
    private TitleStores titleStores = null;
    private String rating = null;
    private String language = null;
    private int availableStock = -1;             // For test
    private CastMembers  castMembers = null;    // ArrayList

public class TitleStores {

    private ArrayList titleStores;

    private int     storeID;
    private String  name;