optiontransferselect includes the doubleId attribute for the second select. Your CSS can reference that ID.

To change the order of the buttons you'll need to create your own optiontransferselect.ftl template based on the existing one.

Vijay Prajapati wrote:
Hi,
This is Vijay and currently using Struts2.0.6 production viersion in my
application development.
I have been used almost all tags in Struts2.0.6 but there are problem in <s:
optiontransferselect> tag. It doesn't include cssClass and cssStyle of
Second Select box at run time.
So Is there any solution for it?
If any one has solved this problem in new version then please let me know. Even I want to change order of left move and right move button so can i do
it?

I am here giving code for this tag.

<s:optiontransferselect name="systemName" list="systems" multiple="true"
leftTitle="%{getText('addgroupmanager.apceform.allSystems')}"
doubleName="groupSystems"
doubleList="systemgroup" doubleMultiple ="true" rightTitle="%{getText('
addgroupmanager.apceform.groupsystems ')}" buttonCssClass="formInputButton"
allowAddToRight ="true" addToRightLabel="%{'> >'}" allowAddToLeft="true"
addToLeftLabel="%{' < <'}" allowUpDownOnLeft="false" allowUpDownOnRight="false" allowAddAllToLeft="false" allowAddAllToRight= "false" allowSelectAll="false"
required= "true"/>

Please help me ASAP.

Thank you,
Vijay Prajapati

On 4/26/07, Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Felipe Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Can I somehow change the button (e.g. addAllToLeft) of a
> Optiontransferselect to some image? I imagine it can be done by changing
the
> ftl, but I'd like some clues to do that.

For some documentation on themes and extending/customizing them, see here:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/themes-and-templates.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/extending-themes.html

> Would be great to define some id
> for these buttons, then we could change it by css.
> How about that?

I don't know off hand what the markup looks like for this component, but
that may already be possible with the appropriate selectors. If not,
customize the theme and make it so :-)

L.