I'm not quite clear what your code looks like, but based on what you say it sounds like you may be putting the wrong value in your 'answer' property.

    <s:radio name="answer" id="answer"
             list="game.question.answers"
             listKey="id" listValue="answer"
             onclick="...">

This iterates through the beans in the game.question.answers collection (C), and creates a radio button for each. The radio button value will be C[n].id, and its label will be C[n].answer, but your s:radio button references a property named 'answer'.

The property you reference in the 'name' attribute must contain a value drawn from C[n].id for all n -- in other words, that property should contain an answer ID.

If that's not clear or doesn't solve the problem, try posting the relevant bean and action code.

L.

Cesar Arevalo wrote:
Hi All,

I have a jsp with a radio tag setup like so:

<s:radio name="answer" id="answer"list="game.question.answers"
listKey="id"listValue="answer"onclick="document.getElementById('CheckAnswer').submit()">

< /s:radio>

What I display in the radio buttons are answers, once the userclicks on an answer
the form is submitted, my action retrieves the correctanswer and puts it in both an
id and an answer property defined in the sameaction. Now, what I want to show to
the user is the correct answer after heselects any answer, even if it&#8217;s
the correct one. However even though I havesetup my action with an id and answer
property, the radio button does notdefault to the value I am putting in those
properties. The documentationspecifies that this works for maps, so does radio
buttons work the same way fora Collection? Or how do they work for setting checked
options using a Collection?Can anyone help me?

Thanks

-Cesar