Dave,

Can you please send sample code to print matrix of 10 element from one
list through iterator tag in Struts 2.0.6?
I am here giving sample output..

   1   2   3  ----------- in 1st row of HTML table
   4   5   6  ----------- in 2nd row of same HTML table
   7   8   9  ----------- in 3rd row of same HTML table
   10          ----------- in 4th row of same HTML table

Thank you,
Vijay

On 5/23/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- Vijay Prajapati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there Nested Iterator tag in Struts 2.0.6?

I don't believe that one is necessary; you should be
able to arbitrarily nest <s:iterate.../> tags (I have
several cases where I do that with no issues).

One thing to note is that if you need to access an
outer-iterator value you'd need to declare an id
attribute in the outer iterator and refer to it using
the "#" OGNL syntax within the inner iterator.

Er... that made sense in my head :/

d.