Hi,
Thanks for the reply,

I tried both but with no luck,
Option 1 as stated I gave $actionName but doesnt
evaluate and for the second one there is no href
attribute for the URL tag hence doesnt work.

I tried various combinations like
c:out, ${actionName}, ${testID.actionName} and also

%{actionName} and %{testID.actionName}

none worked, the reason is, it does not evaluate the
tag eventhough the specification says yes.

These are the reasons I want to confirm this as a bug
or not, but let us know your thoughts as well.

Thanks

--- Jeromy Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>