From: Charbel Abdul-Massih <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:45:56 AM
Subject: RE: Best practice - Wizard flow

In the struts 1 world, we used to have one form in the session...With
each subsequent page in the flow, part of the form is
populated...Whenever any page in the flow is requested, the state is
kept and the form variables are retrieved or updated accordingly...

Is there a similar way to do this in Struts 2???