De: Charbel Abdul-Massih [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: viernes, 25 de mayo de 2007 6:32
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Asunto: Weird behavior - Struts 2 - Firefox vs. IE

I had posted a question yesterday regarding the slowness of the
rendering of some of my struts pages...

Well, after trying many different options including turning off devMode
and automatic reloading of property files, I decided to try the page in
a different browser.

IE seems to do a better job of rendering the page all at once...whereas
Firefox, the page seems as if it's being streamed from top to
bottom...the top will appear, and slowly the rest of the page line by
line will appear...

Any ideas???

Charbel