Hi,

I checked out the struts2 trunk from svn and imported the struts
projects via import projects.  I see a list of projects: api, core,
struts2-codebehind-plugin, ...  I have an M2_REPO variable setup.
core and api build without errors, but all of the plugin projects fail
to build because they're missing the dependency project struts2-core.
What's the recommended procedure for setting up the plugin projects,
and the core and api for that matter.  I'm trying to follow these
documents:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/building-the-framework-from-source.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/building-with-maven.html

Thanks,