It's so strange. If the hidden field is generated to solve the problem of
submitting checkboxs' values unchecked , the filed should look like this:
<input type="hidden" name="payment.billerSame" value="true"/>

By the way, where is the "AsPayor" come from? What's the strategy used by S2
to generate the names of thses hidden fileds?

2007/5/26, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

--- Skip Hollowell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I get the first input, but the second hidden one?
> That is obviously where the error is coming from,
but
> why/how?  I do have validate turned on, so is that
> how the extra field is getting generated for
> checkboxes?
>
> OK Dave, feel free to show me which doc page I
> missed this time.  :)

*lol*

The hidden field is generated because of the way HTTP
deals with checkboxes--since checkboxes aren't
submitted if they're not checked, having the hidden
field means that you'll get the "unchecked" value when
submitted.

(If you're familiar with S1 you'll undoubtedly
remember the dreaded "reset" ActionForm method.)

That said I'm not sure about the error (and can't
check my code at the moment) at this point.

d.