Actually, struts2(version 2.0.6) don't support <s:datepicker/>, check
the file struts-tag.tld, instead, you may have a try with
<s:datetimepicker/> , setting the type attribute to date or time (date
is d default). <s:datetimepicker type="date"/> works the same as
<ww:datepicker/> in WebWork.
The problem is, <s:datetimepicker/> cant's work in AppFuse 2.xx but
works well independently. Matt, any ideas?