--- Ken Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To those folks out there who are restricted to JDK
> 1.4.2, are you running the Struts 2 back port, and
> if so, how successful have you been?

I had no issues fairly far into a small-ish app using
S2, Tiles 2, and Hibernate 3.

> The requested file /HelloWorld.action does not
> exist.

That sounds more like a hosed-up web.xml file; if you
were getting into Struts you'd get a different type of
error for an action that wasn't found.

> Suggestions?

Yeah, use all the distro jars.

You'll have to provide a lot more info in order to be
helped effectively.

My first guess is that you are not properly
configuring S2 at all, so the first place to start for
me would be to check my web.xml, then my struts.xml,
then make sure everything is being deployed like I
think it is.

d.