Hi Olivier,
    I am using Struts2.0.6 and trying to implement Validator framework but
couldn't succeed. I have confution to give name of
actionname-validator.xmlfile.
I am here giving action cofiguration in Struts.xml

<action name="*UserManagementAction" method="{1}" class="
com.realsoftinc.appcentral.web.user.UserManagementAction">
<interceptor-ref name="validationWorkflowStack" />
<result name="success">/adduser.jsp</result>
<result name="input">/adduser.jsp</result>
</action>
I have implemented UserManagementAction.java with 4
methods(addNew,Update,delete,execute) which return SUCCESS and INPUT. In
that i want validation in only 2 methods(addNew,Update).

If i would create UserManagementAction-validation.xml then validation is
executed for all 4 methods. but if i would create
UserManagementAction-addNew-validation.xml then it is not executed for
addNew method.

In my JSP there are 3 submit button with assigned method named
addNew,Update,delete.

So what should i do to execute validation for addNew and Update method?

Please Help me to solve this problem.

Vijay Prajapati