Your action should implement the ServletRequestAware interface, then
the Servlet Config Interceptor, which is active by default, does the
rest.

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/servlet-config-interceptor.html

Yoni

On 5/29/07, yitzle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I want to store session information.
From what I understand, the best way to do this is by accessing the
Session Object.
It appears I get the session by getting the Request Object
(HttpServletRequest or whatever) and calling its getSession().
Struts1 had execute() methods that took a Request as a parameter.
How do I get the Request in S2? What class can I implement that has an
execute() that gets a Request? Or is there a different way to do it?