This is clearly a newbie question but i can find no info.  Sorry to be dumb.

Does S2 support logging?  Of course, I now that I can use other logging myself,
but I tried to find ways in which S2 provides direct support for logging.  I
was thinking there would be an interceptor or something.  I now there's the
logging interceptor but it doesn't seem to do all that much.

Seems like I'm missing a big part of the picture.  If someone can point me to
docs, or give me a clue, I'd appreciate it.