From: Musachy Barroso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 June 2007 21:37
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: datetimepicker & S2 validation

sorry. 2.1 is the one.

musachy

> It is getting to the action!  Can you tell me if a new version is
> available?
>
> On 6/6/07, Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Datetimepicker is buggy on 2.0.6, I would first make sure that the
> > value is getting to the action, without any validation at all.
> >
> > musachy
> >
> > On 6/6/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a datetimepicker on a screen with the key="
> > > payrollUpdate.effectiveDate".  I have a
> > > PayrollUpdateAction-validation.xmlfile that corresponds to the
> > > Action associated with this web page.  Inside the validation file
> > > I have the following field validation:
> > >
> > > <field name="payrollUpdate.effectiveDate">
> > > <field-validator type="requiredstring">
> > >     <message key="requiredstring">
> > >   </field-validator>
> > > <field>
> > >
> > > After entering a date or selecting one from the calendar, I get
> > > the validation error that Effective Date is required!  It is as
> > > though I
> > have
> > > not entered anything!  Any ideas?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Scott
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >

> > --
> > "Hey you! Would you help me to carry the stone?" Pink Floyd
> >

> --
> Scott
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- ------
ML {UFI}

Ufi Limited
Registered in England No.  3980770
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

learndirect Solutions Ltd
Registered in England No. 5081669
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

UFI Charitable Trust
Registered in England No.  3658378
Registered Charity No.  1081028
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP