Hi,

 I have a servlet which implements some logic based on some URL parameters
passed to it. I can invoke this servlet directly from my browser, by simply
supplying the parameters thru the URL.

 http://localhost:8080/myproject/myapplication?param1=value1&param2=value2

However, I would like to set these parameters thru' the struts.xml ( using
<s:param>) and thereafter link this
servlet ( the servlet simply extends HttpServlet) to the struts action so
that it is invoked the same manner as above.

 any clue on how I can do this. I can get the request parameter values in
the action class but cannot fiure out how to pass this to the servlet.
Should I simply call ServletActionContext.setRequest(name of the servlet
object).

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate any pointers!!