http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/how-can-we-access-the-httpservletrequest.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "chengas123" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 2:23 PM
Subject: [S2] Accessing HTTP Header

Hi,
How do I access the request variable or HTTP request headers? I want to do
something like the following in my action:
request.getHeader("Accept").toLowerCase().indexOf("vnd.wap")
I am trying to detect whether the user is using a wireless device such as a Blackberry in my action to determine which .jsp to send the user to in order
to display the output in a nicely formatted manner.

Thanks,
Ben
http://benmccann.com benmccann.com