Dear All,

I am new to struts so would need your help here.

My client has an enterprise application(struts1.0 based) with :
  1 WAR (virtual host www.abc.com)
  1 EJB module

Now, the client want the same application(almost same business rules..i.e
same EJB module) but in different look and feel on another domain(
www.xyz.com).

Can any one suggest me a good way out for this on struts.

My take was :
- Make one more webmodule in the same application which can be configured
for www.xyz.com using virtual host settings.
- Copy the JSPs/taglibs/CSS/image etc from the first webapp to second and
make the customization on these UI components.
- Copy the struts related configuration from the first webapp to second(I
donot intend to change any thing is these files, including in the struts
config xml.)

I am not able to do a test of the above approach as I am at client location
and donot have any IDE with me.

Do you guys thinks that I would be able to achieve what I want ?

Please note that all the 3 modules(2 webapp and 1 EJB) would be deployed on
same JVM, so my guess was that there should not be any issue while accessig
the struts related classes(such as controller etc..) in webapp2 at runtime.

Please help me out here and tell me if my thinking is flawed...
Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Rakesh