From: Hoying, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:37 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: [S2] Weblogic & struts.multipart.parser

The MultiPart parser that I am specifying in struts.properties does not
appear to be called under Weblogic.  This worked fine though under
Tomcat.  I do nto see any errors in the log.

Any ideas why?

Thanks in Advance!

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Premier
Inc.