Well, now I gave also jscalendar a try, and I think it is the best DHTML
calendar I have seen until now. It has all the features I wanted, like
date and time selection, internationalisation, styles & even themes, it
is higly configurable and very easy to integrate.

So I have chosen jscalendar now, and finally I am done with my
registration form... :-)

Torsten