It shouldn't do that. A jira ticket would be welcomed :)

thanks
musachy

On 6/18/07, Marc-Andre Thibodeau XX (QB/EMC) <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there,

We noticed different behaviors between client-side and server-side
validations using a RequiredFieldValidator annotation.  Using this
annotation, an empty field is considered invalid when validated on the
client-side, while it is accepted by the server-side validation (when
javascript is not supported). It does not downgrade gracefully.

Am I missing something there or should I add a Jira issue about that?

Marc-André