Good Day,

Found how textfield and the like are doing it. These tags make use of the
@s.url FreeMarker command to create a link to the action or url for the
property given in the page.

A question though, what are the </#rt> tags in between the #if
statements in the FreeMarker templates? Did not see the syntax in the
FreeMarket docs.

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth
http://www.connext.co.za