The source is available from the project site on google code. I haven't seen this error before, but I imagine it is a XML config issue.

/Ian

Rikard wrote:

Hi im trying out the spring-weblow example. But i get this exception:

09:43:42,494 ERROR [[/spaceport].listenerStart] Exception sending context
initialized event to listener instance of
class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate NamespaceHandler for namespace
[http://www.springframework.org/schema/webflow-config]

but in the applicationContext.xml i got:

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
      xmlns:aop="http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop";
      xmlns:flow="http://www.springframework.org/schema/webflow-config";
      xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-2.0.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/webflow-config
http://www.springframework.org/schema/webflow-config/spring-webflow-config-1.0.xsd";
      default-autowire="byName"

Does any one have any clue?

Thanks ! ps.. does anyone have the source code for the web-flow example ?