Good Day,

Thanks for the great looking datepicker control.

Is it possible to post the source code for the Java classes because I am
trying to create my own plugin for some the Open Flash Chart component and
would like to do it in a similar way to your YUI plug-in.

Thank you in advance.

Mark P Ashworth
http://www.connext.co.za

PS: Do you work for Google? Is that why you are able to host your project at
Google Code?