Adding and entry in the plugin registry will help users find it:

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/home.html

regards
musachy

On 6/20/07, Mark P Ashworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Good Day,

The first beta release of Connext Graphs is ready. This release provides a
Struts 2 plug-in so that pages can use the Open Flash Chart library. The
next release will focus on the data model so that actions can easily
create
the data source that the chart uses to render.

The library and sample web application is available from my website at
http://www.connext.co.za/index.html

The library is license under Apache 2.

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth